So I told my boss about my resignation. She took it well and was understanding, but it's going to be a pain in the butt for her and cause her a bunch of hassle. I feel bad. :( Ah well, not much I can do about it I suppose.
So I worked today. Came home and worked on some things. Got caught up on Grey's Anatomy. So sad. :( I really hate how they are always putting something so traumatic into the season finale. Ugh. So unrealistic that all these major, horrible things happen every year to the same people. :P I suppose it IS a drama though. hehe
Larry, Diego, and I went in search of some yogurt. Found this nice little place over in Little Tokyo. I"ll try to upload the pictures later.
Have been majorly busy with business plans. I'm not really going to say alot until we've tied up some loose ends. i.e. location, etc. And then I will probably talk a bit more freely. :)
Some more pictures from my trip to IN:
Well, that's it for now. I'm outta here. Night! :)
So I worked today. Came home and worked on some things. Got caught up on Grey's Anatomy. So sad. :( I really hate how they are always putting something so traumatic into the season finale. Ugh. So unrealistic that all these major, horrible things happen every year to the same people. :P I suppose it IS a drama though. hehe
Larry, Diego, and I went in search of some yogurt. Found this nice little place over in Little Tokyo. I"ll try to upload the pictures later.
Have been majorly busy with business plans. I'm not really going to say alot until we've tied up some loose ends. i.e. location, etc. And then I will probably talk a bit more freely. :)
Some more pictures from my trip to IN:
| Thursday 5/10: Dad trying on an outfit for the wedding. Jennica trying on her dress. |
| I was helping Mom w/ flowers for Memorial Day. This is for Grandpa Joe's gravsite. |
| Working on the one for Grandma Ruthy's grave |
| Friday 5/11: Girls day w/ Kristina and all the bridesmaids! |
| Kristina treated us to a mani/pedi for the wedding! Thanks Kristina!!!! |
| I'd never been to this salon before. It was pretty nice! |
| Yay for pedis!!! |
| I was super excited! It had been awhile! |
| Relaxing |
| Rena and Candice, Kristina's cousin |
| Jennica! |
| The bride-to-be looking radiant! |
| Erica and her daughter Haley |
| Group shot! |
| Then we grabbed some lunch at McCallister's |
| Next stop: the mall to look for some hair accessories |
| Trying on headbands! |
| Sister! |
| We went to a couple different shops |
| They had these hilarious mustache glasses at Claire's! |
| haha |
| Group shot, minus me... |
| What's up with the mustaches anyways? |
Well, that's it for now. I'm outta here. Night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment